Assumption: Translation process is already finished.
- The project manager analyses the documents using the TMS and sends the customer a quotation, alongside an indication of the estimated processing time.
- Once the offer has been confirmed, the project manager discusses any preferences with the customer and the project is assigned to the proofreader, who carries out the proofreading in accordance with the DQF-MQM framework.
- The results of the proofreading are recorded in a separate document, which is made available to the customer for every translation or in a dashboard.
- Does the proofreading relate to tsd’s own work or to that of another service provider?
- Should individual translations be reviewed (e.g. as random samples) or are all texts to be included?
- Which categories of the framework should be included in the review?
- Are there other, customer-specific specifications, such as extended error categories, that need to be taken into account?
- Should tsd send the results for each individual proofreading job or provide a cumulative result in a monthly dashboard?