Assumption: Translation process is already finished.
- The project manager analyses the documents sent in the translation management system (TMS) and sends the customer an offer, alongside an indication of the estimated processing time.
- If the customer confirms this offer, they discuss any preferences with the project manager. The project is then assigned to a suitable proofreader who reviews it in accordance with SAE J-2450.
- The results of the proofreading process are recorded in a separate document, which is either provided to the customer individually for each translation or made available in a Dashboard.
- Customer feedback.
- Does the proofreading relate to tsd’s own work or to that of another service provider?
- Should individual translations be reviewed (e.g. as random samples) or are all texts to be included?
Are there customer-specific guidelines, such as extended error categories, that need to be given particular attention?
- Should tsd send the results for each individual proofreading job or provide cumulative results in a (monthly) dashboard?