tekom 2019 – Here we go
“Just little bits of history repeating”
Continuing in our tradition from previous years, tsd will once again be rolling out the fire-red tsd carpet for you at the annual TCworld conference.
“At the moment, we are particularly fascinated by the interaction between humans and machines. Localisation processes are becoming more complex. Machine translation is a hot topic – the technology requirements for automating and seamlessly integrating systems are increasing constantly,” summarises Stefan Puls, tsd’s CIO. “We want to use this year’s TCworld conference as an opportunity to exchange ideas with customers, partners and experts from the industry, with a view to implementing solutions.”
On the topic of humans and machines, in our presentation “Automatic for the People” our CCO Dominique Puls, together with Tony O’Dowd from KantanMT, will discuss different hands-on experiences of machine translation and will take you on a journey into the world of musical human-machine hybrids. When and where? Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 11:45 am in room C7.2.
Would you like to learn more and take part in our discussion? This year’s main focus points are:
- “Power 2 the Translator” – Why do we need processes which allow software solutions + AI to work efficiently with people?
- “Quality is dead – Long live quality” – The dos and don’ts of quality assurance and quality measurement
- Transcreation – “Can’t read, won’t buy” has reached the premium Segment
- “Communication is key” – Why we are currently so focussed on efficient enquiry Management
- “A flying start for tsd” – Our work in the start-up scene
Visit us at booth D08 in Hall 2 at Messe Stuttgart between the 12th and 14th November. You are welcome to pop by to see us as your schedule permits or you can make an appointment in advance. And a little tip for the food connoisseurs among you – we will once again be offering some chocolate delicacies from the Allgäu!
We look forward to seeing you in Stuttgart!
Your tsd team
Chief Communication Officer (CCO)
Telephone: +49 (0) 221 92 59 86 15
Fax: +49 (0) 221 25 77 38 5