Our tools for you in an overview
Tool No. 1: Time
- Translator/proof-readers and post editors will work overtime and at weekends to ensure the quickest possible turnaround
- Less paperwork – a simple email is enough to kick off your project, all administrative work is taken care of
- Technical solutions can be added to speed up the process even more
Tool No. 2: Content-specific resources
- Use of special content such as translation memories and terminology on the topic of CoVid-19
- To ensure high quality and quick turnaround times, content specific resources are essential
- We have both our own resources for this content as well as industry specific initiatives that offer TM content and terminology
Tool No. 3: Your project is our top priority
- Prioritized project support
- A PM team specifically in charge of #tsdcrisistoolkit projects, available during extended working hours (24/7 if needed)
- A hands-on approach to get the job done with minimum fuss and maximum output
Quote: “We need to reschedule or reallocate to make your project number 1? No problem for us and you might not even take notice that we did so.”
Tool No. 4: Attractive and agile budgeting processes
- Special discounts and project packages
- Budgeting in uncertain times can be tricky, so we offer flexible structures and can itemize project steps, down to very small amounts, to make payment plans easy
- For certain projects directly linked to the crisis, we have arranged special discount prices of up to 25% off our usual rates
We’ll take care of it!
Do you have a question, want to request an offer for a service or need any further information? We will be happy to assist you!
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.