In close coordination with our customers, the IT Team realises highly demanding workflows to ensure that we can implement the ideal solution for every customer. This allows the customer’s and tsd’s processes to be effectively intertwined, saving time and reducing costs.
tsd’s full-service approach is also reflected in the IT solutions we offer: we offer customers various procedures for secure data transfer, detailed and defined data security measures as well as extensive and also short-notice availability.
All of our systems are centralised and are monitored and maintained by our IT Team.
Translation processes are carried out using computer-aided translation tools, including translation management systems. Here it is essential to be up-to-date with the latest technology so that we can react quickly and professionally to our customer’s; requirements.
The duties of the IT Team also include:
- Supporting our internal organisational units (including the Project Management and Language Team) in technical issues in addition to developing and implementing tailor-made IT solutions
- Preparing projects, document features and configurations for processing in the different translation tools
- Analysis of customer requirements and implementation of tools for pre and post-processing of data
- Planning and implementation of ongoing updates and client rollouts
- Supporting our teams in preparing presentations, work instructions and guidelines and in creating training seminars and further training measures
Alongside their daily duties, this department also invests in research and development projects, to ensure that we can position ourselves on the market as an open, proactive and competent service provider in future.