According to World Intellectual Property Indicators (WIPO, 2020), “intellectual property activity continues to grow robustly in most countries”.
This makes it all the more important to have a partner at your side who supports you in the implementation of your IP rights. As part of SeproTec, tsd is one of the official translation service providers of SHIP Global IP, an international company offering comprehensive portfolio management along the entire IP value chain: www.shipglobalip.com.
Our multidisciplinary team of Language Specialists, lawyers, and engineers always work in compliance with the strictest quality standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and UNE EN ISO 17100. We work for you in over 750 language combinations.
Every translation is handled by experienced professionals who are specialists in their respective fields.
At tsd, our approach is to provide customers with a comprehensive spectrum of services in all areas related to multilingual content. This doesn’t just make us cost-effective, but enables us to deliver unprecedented levels of quality: the use of translation memories specific to each client guarantees the consistency of our translations, saving both time and money.
We work with state-of-the-art technology. This allows us to meet shorter deadlines and offer our clients the greatest possible degree of flexibility.
Our team is eager to find the best solution for your IP projects. Simply contact us by telephone on +49 (0) 221 9259860 or write us an email at email@example.com.
- Translation of patent applications: 40+ languages for filing and/or entering into national phases (PCT and EP).
- Translation of associated documentation: translation of documents for granting and examination of patent applications – ISR, WOSA, IPRP.
- Translation of trademarks and design documentation: Nice and IPC classifications.
- Translation of all documents related to patent prosecution.
- Translation of litigation documentation: patent infringments, technology fraud between patent holders and unfair competition.
- We manage the translation of all the necessary documentation “in-house”.
- We work with a multidisciplinary team of Language Specialists, lawyers and engineers, all expert translators in intellectual property.
- The translated patent documents comply with technical quality standards (clear translations, accurate terminology, correct format), as well as national and international legal requirements (WIPO, EPO, USPTO, etc.).
- We work with state-of-the-art language technology that ensures consistent and clear use of content for each application and results in significant cost savings.
- Systematic double-checking and proven protocols managed internally during work processes (preventive QA) and after production (predictive QA).
- Information security standards in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001 to ensure confidentiality.