- Situation A: Proofreading after translation by tsd: the project manager assigns the project to a proofreader for review and evaluation.
- Situation B: Proofreading without translation by tsd: the project manager creates an offer including the expected processing time.
- After confirmation of the offer, the project manager assigns the document to the proofreader who reviews and evaluates it.
- Situation A & B: following proofreading, the proofreader gives the project back to the project manager and documents their Evaluation.
- The project manager carries out a final check and sends the project to the customer.
- Customer feedback.
What format are the documents in?
- What processing time may be required for proofreading?
- Are there customer-specific guidelines that require particular attention?
- How should data be transferred (by email, FTP server etc.)?
Should adjustments to the layout be made after proofreading?